the barn in fall

the barn in fall

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Harley's A Winner!

My local Tractor Supply store is running a promotion for their new line of cat and dog food. You submit a picture of your cat with a bag of their food, and each month it goes into a drawing for a free bag of cat food, value $17.50. Today I got a call that Harley had won! Actually, that I had won, but it was Harley's picture that did it.

Here's Harley, showing her winning form.  I didn't tell her it was a random drawing because, really, isn't that a good picture?  She's interested in the cat on the bag.  (Or in Frieda, who was on the other side of the bag, but why quibble over details?)

I lined the other 8 cats up and told them it was time to start earning their keep, like Harley.

No comments:

Post a Comment